Canon imageclass D1650 Wireless Setup
Canon imageCLASS D1650 is a wireless All-in-One laser printer that enables you to print, scan, copy, and fax. The device is designed for both small and medium-based work purposes, where you need to expand paper capacity. The printer enhances and improves your productivity with impressive workflow efficiency. You can connect your device via USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi.You can connect your Canon imageCLASS D1650 via a wireless connection, which is an easy and straightforward process. Let us see how to connect your Canon imageCLASS D1650 via Wi-Fi.
Steps for Canon imageclass D1650 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon imageCLASS D1650 printer and make sure that it is placed near your Wi-Fi router range so that you can easily access it.
- Turn on your PC and connect it to the Internet.
- Search and locate the Menu option on the home screen of the printer control panel.
- Tap on the Preferences option and select Network on the same screen.
- If the system manager login screen pops up, provide the required details and select Login.
- On the Network screen, tap on the Wireless LAN Settings option and select Yes to enable the wireless LAN feature on your Canon imageCLASS D1650.
- Wait for few seconds until the configuration process completes and tap on the OK option.
- On the Wireless LAN settings screen, select SSID Settings and tap on the Select Access Point option.
- Your Canon imageCLASS D1650 will search for the available wireless networks nearby and provide you the results.
- Tap on the Wireless network to which your PC is connected and select Next.
- Now, provide the required details of the wireless network to which your device is connected and tap OK to ensure that you are ready to connect with the new settings.
- Wait for few seconds until the Connected message appears on the printer LCD screen.
- Now, open the web browser on your PC and go to the official web page of Canon and search for the name and model of your printer.
- Download the Canon supporting driver from the Canon imageCLASS D1650 page and make sure that you download the latest version of the software that supports your OS.
- Install the software from the Downloads page by accepting and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click Startup on the welcome page of the software, and on the connectivity method page, select connecting via network method and click Next.
- Select the Canon imageCLASS D1650 printer and click Next.
- Follow the rest of the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, take a test print and make sure that your printer works. If the test print is performed successfully, it means that the Canon imageCLASS D1650 wireless setup is done correctly.