CANON LBP113W PRINTER SETUP [Simple Guide]
Canon imageCLASS LBP113w is a single-functional printer that allows you to perform the print operation from your computer, mobile phone, and cloud-based services. The printer supports standard interfaces such as USB, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi Direct, and uses the Laser Beam printing method to perform the print operation. Scroll down this page to know the Canon imageCLASS LBP113w printer setup in detail.
CANON LBP113W UNBOXING SETUP
Step 1: Unpack the printer
- Open the product box by removing the packing materials surrounding it.
- Inside the box, make sure that the following components are included: user guide, a power cord, output cover, toner cartridge & drum unit assembly (pre-installed inside the printer), and the printer.
- Now, take all the components and the printer out of the box.
- Unpack your Canon printer completely.
- Make sure that the packing materials surrounding the toner cartridge & drum unit assembly are removed properly.
At first, start opening the printer box and check the components present in it. The components are:
Step 2: Loading paper
- Open the input tray and pull it out.
- Get a stack of paper.
- Align the width guides of the tray based on the paper you’re loading.
- Load the paper in the tray and move the guides towards it.
- Make sure that the output tray of your printer is open.
Step 3: Turning on the printer
- Connect your Canon printer to an electrical outlet using its power cord.
- Turn on the printer and wait for it to become stable.
- Once your printer becomes stable, you’ll be prompted to choose the desired connection type.
- Select the desired language and tap OK.
- Similarly, select the initial settings by following the on-screen instructions.
Step 4: Connecting the printer to your computer
- After configuring the printer’s initial settings, you’ll be prompted to choose the desired connection type to connect your printer to the computer.
- When you see the message “Use wireless LAN to connect to network? (Can config.later),” select Yes if you wish to connect your printer to the computer over a wireless network.
- Otherwise, select No.
- Connect your printer to the computer over a wireless network by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once the printer is connected to the selected Wi-Fi network, install its driver on your computer to complete the setup.
Step 5: Installing the printer driver
- Open the printer driver file on your computer.
- Choose the connection type when prompted.
- Install the printer driver by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, print a test page to check whether the Canon imageCLASS LBP113w printer setup is done correctly.
CANON LBP113W PRINTER DRIVER DOWNLOAD
Download the Canon LBP113w printer driver for your Windows or Mac computer from this page by clicking the Driver Download, Driver Download for Windows, or Driver Download for Mac button provided.
CANON LBP113W INSTALLATION
- Double-click on the Canon printer’s driver file.
- If prompted, agree to the EULA.
- Choose the software that you wish to install and the desired connection type when prompted.
- If your connection type is USB, then make sure to connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable only when prompted during the driver installation.
- After installing the printer driver on your computer, print a test page to check whether the installation is done correctly.
CANON LBP113W MANUAL
Click on the Manual Download button provided on this page to download the soft copy of your Canon imageCLASS LBP113w printer’s user guide.
CANON LBP113W WI-FI SETUP
The following instructions explain the wireless setup using the WPS method in detail.
WPS PUSH method
- Initially, make sure that your Canon printer and the wireless router are turned on.
- Now, from the printer’s Home screen, select Menu.
- Choose Network Settings > Wireless LAN Settings > OK > WPS Push Button mode > Yes.
- When prompted, press your wireless router’s WPS button.
- Now, your printer will try to connect to the available wireless network. Once it is done, the Connected message will be displayed on the screen. Install the printer driver on your computer to complete the Wi-Fi setup.
WPS PIN method
- From your printer’s Menu screen, select Network Settings.
- Choose Wireless LAN Settings > OK > WPS PIN Code Mode > Yes.
- Now, note down the 8-digit code generated on your printer.
- Go to your router’s web config page and enter the 8-digit PIN that is displayed on the printer screen.
- As soon as your printer is connected to the wireless network, connect the computer to the same Wi-Fi network, and begin the software installation on it.
CANON LBP113W HOW TO PRINT
Printing from a computer
- Initially, make sure that your Canon imageCLASS printer is turned on and ready to perform the print operation.
- Now, open the desired document that you wish to print.
- Go to the document’s Print dialog box.
- Make sure that your Canon printer is selected correctly.
- Set the print settings as per your desire and click OK.
- Now, your printer will start to print the selected document.
CANON LBP113W TROUBLESHOOTING
The below section will help you to resolve the Canon imageCLASS LBP113w issues related to printer not printing and printer offline. Contact us if you need remote assistance in resolving the same or another issue.
CANON LBP113W NOT PRINTING
If your Canon LBP113w printer is not printing, then try the following instructions to fix it.
- As the first step of troubleshooting, check to make sure that your Canon printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- Make sure that your Windows or Mac computer’s OS type meets the system requirements of the printer.
- Check whether you have loaded the media type that is recommended by the printer manufacturer.
- If not, remove and load the recommended media type in the tray.
- Similarly, check if any paper is stuck inside the printer. If yes, remove it.
- Make sure that your printer is unpacked properly.
- Check if your printer driver is installed properly on the computer.
- If not, uninstall and reinstall the correct one.
- Make sure that your printer is not in offline or sleep mode.
- Restart your printer if necessary.
CANON LBP113W PRINTER OFFLINE
- If the Printer Offline error occurs while performing the print operation from your computer, then check whether the printer’s Power light is blinking.
- If the light is not blinking, then press the Power button to turn on your printer.
- Make sure that you have installed your printer software correctly on the computer.
- Set the printer as the default printer if you haven’t done it yet.
- Restart your printer and the computer.
- Reinstall the printer driver if necessary.
Perform the steps in the same order to set up the Canon Lbp113w Printer Setup.