Canon Pixma Ip8720 Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA iP8720 is a photo printer with advanced printing features. You can connect your wireless device to this printer as it supports wireless connectivity, AirPrint, and mobile printing. Keep reading the instructions given below to know how to perform the Canon PIXMA iP8720 wireless setup.
- Turn on your printer, router, and computer.
- Place your printer close to your router.
- Verify if you have completed the basic printer setup.
- Identify the wireless credentials such as SSID and network key.
- Connect your computer to your wireless network and verify if the Internet connection is stable.
Before Canon Pixma IP8720 Wi-Fi Setup
- On your computer, close all the running apps and run the driver installation wizard using the Canon Pixma IP8720 Wireless Setup CD-ROM that came along with the printer package.
- If it is not available, visit the official Canon site and enter your printer’s model number in the search field.
- Click the printer model and select the Drivers & Downloads tab.
- Wait until your OS version is detected automatically.
- Select the required driver and click the Download button.
- After completing the download, open the driver file and run the driver installation wizard.
- Click the Start Setup button in the setup wizard to begin the Canon PIXMA iP8720 wireless setup.
- Agree to the EULA and click the Connect to the network button on the Printer Setup screen.
- Click the Cableless setup button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Go to your printer and then locate the Wi-Fi button. Press and hold the button until the Power light flashes twice.
- Return to the driver setup wizard and click Next.
- Install the required software by selecting them in the driver installation wizard.
- Establish the wireless connection between your printer and computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, click the Complete button to finish the Canon PIXMA iP8720 wireless setup.
In case you cannot perform the wireless setup, contact us by clicking the Call button on this page for assistance.