Canon Pixma Megatank G2260 Printer Setup [Simple Guide]
The All-in-One printer “Canon imageCLASS MF269dw” is designed to satisfy all your printing needs. This printer allows you to perform the print, copy, fax, and scan operations over a USB cable, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi connection. It uses the laser beam printing method to perform the print operation. The highlighting features offered by this multi-functional printer are listed below. Scroll down this page for Canon Pixma Megatank G2260 Printer setup.
- 6-line LCD control panel
- Memory capacity up to 256 MB
- Print resolution up to 600 * 600 dpi
- Automatic 2-sided printing
- Mobile & cloud-based printing
The following step-by-step instructions explain how to perform the Canon Pixma Megatank G2260 Printer Setup for the first time.
Unpack the product box
- Unpack the product box and take out everything from the package.
- Your package contains the Canon Pixma Megatank G2260 printer, ink bottles, a power cord, and a setup guide.
- Unwrap all the protective tapes from the printer, its components, and those inside the scanner unit.
- Ensure not to unwrap the protective materials and tapes from the print heads and ink bottles until you are ready to install them. >
Print Head Installation
- Open the scanner unit followed by the print head locking cover.
- Take out the provided print heads and unwrap the labels and tapes.
- Insert the color print head on the left side and the black print head on the right side.
- Close the print head locking cover until it fits in its place. Close the scanner unit.
Turn on your printer
- Take out the given power cord and connect it to your printer and an electrical socket.
- Turn on your printer by pressing the ON button.
- Use the arrow mark buttons to select your preferred language.
Pour the ink
- Open the scanner unit and take out the tank cap of the printer.
- Take out the provided ink bottles, align the nozzle with the inlet, and pour the ink.
- Remove the ink bottle from the inlet and replace the tank cap gently.
- Do the same for all the ink bottles, and make sure to pour the ink according to the color indications.
- Once done, close the scanner unit.
- Now your printer starts to initialize the ink system, and within few minutes, you will be intimated that the setup is complete.
Connect your computer
- In your default browser, visit Canon’s official website, enter your printer model, and download the appropriate driver for your OS.
- Run the downloaded file and complete the setup by following the on-screen instructions.
- Draw out the paper support, open the paper feeder, and slide the right edge guide towards the right.
- Fan and align few sheets of paper neatly.
- Load the paper on the feeder and slide the guide against them. Close the feeder.
- A message will be displayed on your printer whether to save the rear tray paper information; click OK.
- Specify the paper size and type and click on the OK button.
- Pull out the output tray.
- Now you have successfully completed the setup of your Canon PIXMA MegaTank G2260 printer.
To get remote assistance in performing the Canon Pixma Megatank G2260 Printer Setup, contact us.