Canon Pixma MegaTank G7020 Printer Setup
The Canon Pixma MegaTank G7020 printer is built for utmost productivity and more reliability. With a high paper yield of 6,000 black and 7,700 color pages, the printer is known for its high quality. Save up on ink cartridges with a full set of ink bottles. With high yields, it results in a low cost per page. The Canon Pixma MegaTank G7020 printer can print at a speed of 13 pages per minute. Canon Pixma MegaTank G7020 Printer Setup, helps in the vast improvement of productivity with the multiple scanning and printing features. You can also print easily with the wireless feature- AirPrint.
CONTENTS IN THE BOX:
- The Canon Pixma MegaTank G7020 printer
- Photo paper sample pack
- Printer installation CD
- Documentation sheets
- Ink bottles
- Print head (Black, Tri-color)
- Power cord
Here are the steps for the Canon Pixma MegaTank G7020 Printer Setup .
- Unpack the Canon Pixma MegaTank G7020 printer from the carton.
- Peel off the protective tapes surrounding the printer body.
- Lift the scanner unit and dispose of the protective material that is inside.
- Open the print head locking cover present inside.
- Unpack the print heads from the carton and place them aside.
- Take the print head and remove the protective tape from the bottom.
- Place the print head into its color slot (Repeat the same step for the other print head).
- Close the cartridge lock cover so that it can hold it in position.
- Open the ink tank cover; unscrew the ink bottle, and keep the cap aside.
- Align the nozzle according to the inlet in the ink tank.
- Slowly fill the ink tank until it reaches the top full indicator.
- Remove the ink bottle, close it, and keep it aside.
- Close the ink tank cover (repeat the set of steps for other ink tanks).
- Once the installation is complete, lower the scanner unit.
- Remove the power cord from the carton.
- Connect the power cord to the power source and the rear end of the printer.
- Raise the Canon control panel and press the ON button.
- With the help of the navigation buttons on the control panel, select the language.
- Press OK.
- Remove the cassette from the printer.
- Move the paper guides in the cassette and then place a paper stack into it.
- Bring the guides to the sides of the paper, and push the cassette into the Canon printer.
- The hardware setup for the Canon printer is complete.
- Place the installation CD into the CD/DVD drive.
- Wait for the computer to run the CD and the setup screen to open.
- Follow the on-screen commands.
- When the connection screen appears, you will be asked to select the type of connection you want for the printer.
- Select the option of your choice and complete the setup.
Follow the steps in the same order to complete the Canon Pixma MegaTank G7020 printer setup.