Canon Pixma pro 100 Setup
Are you purchasing a new Canon Pixma Pro 100 Setup printer? Get all the necessary components of the printer inside the carton. Verify if any of the materials in the box are missing. If yes, replace it with a new one. Learn how to install a new printer using the steps below.
How to Setup Canon Pixma Pro 100 Printer
- Take the printer out of the box.
- Choose a location to place the printer. Keep it on a flat surface.
- Ascertain to place the printer adjacent to the access point.
- Check all the accessories of the printer.
- Raise the paper output tray and top cover.
- Lift the print head cover until it stops.
- Take the printhead out of the package and tear the protective tape from it.
- Use the power cord to build the power connection.
- Plug in one end of the power cable to the printer’s rear and the other end to a wall socket.
- Switch on the Canon Pixma pro 100 Setup printer using the Power button.
- Verify that the Power lamp flickers.
- Place the printhead in place and pull the printhead cover completely.
- Push the ink cartridges into their slots until they snap into place.
Canon Pixma Pro 100 Drivers
A driver bridges communication between your printer and system. The printer supports different types of driver – MP Driver and XPS Driver. It should be compatible with the printer. The file size and version may vary based on the version of your operating system.
Canon 100 Driver Download
- Download the driver from our website.
- Locate the link on the website to initiate the download process.
- Double-click the setup file to begin the download.
- View the setup file in the Downloads folder.
- The file size may vary based on the version of the operating system.
- Ensure that the internet connection is stable.
- The transfer speed varies on the speed of the internet.
- Turning off the system is not suggested during the download process.
- The setup file for the Windows system is in the .exe format.
- The Canon Pixma pro 100 setup file for the Mac system is in the .dmg format.
Canon 100 Driver Installation
- Use the starter CD to install the driver.
- Load the CD into the system’s disc drive.
- Carry out the instructions mentioned on the screen to proceed.
- Choose the Language option to select the language.
- If the file does not display correctly, double-click the My computer icon.
- Click the CD-ROM icon and select the setup file to install the driver.
- For a Mac system, click the CD-ROM on your desktop.
- An Unsuccessful installation of the driver can be carried out by downloading it. Install the driver with the help of the on-screen prompts after downloading. Choose the type of connection and end the process by clicking the Finish option.
Canon Pixma Pro 100 Manual Download
Refer to the manual given by customers who are using the printer for the first time. This is available as a hard and soft copy. Access the soft copy of the manual from our website. You can get the manual in the PDF format.
Canon Pixma Pro 100 Wireless setup
A Wireless connection is required to build a network connection between your Canon Pixma pro 100 Setup printer and system. Learn how to set up the wireless connection using the steps below.
How to Connect canon Pixma Pro 100 to Wireless
- Check if the access point contains a Wi-Fi Protected Setup Push button.
- It permits you to connect the printer to a network without typing the password.
- If the router does not have WPS button, use the standard connection method.
- Ensure that the printer is in the active state.
- Long-press the Wi-Fi button on the front panel of the printer.
- Verify that the button flashes blue and move to the access point. Press the WPS button within 2 minutes.
- Wait for the Wi-Fi lamp to flash once the printer detects the network name.
- The printer successfully builds a connection on your wireless network.
Canon 100 AirPrint Setup
AirPrint is exclusively designed for Apple devices. Learn how to print from the printer using the app with the help of the instructions mentioned below.
- Check if the Apple device and the printer are connected to the same network.
- Power ON the Canon Pixma pro 100 Setup printer and connect it to the network.
- Touch the Operation icon of the app from your Apple device.
- Tap the Print icon from the menu options.
- Select the model you are using from the Printer Options.
- If the app does not support the app, Printer Options may not be displayed.
- Tap the Print option and choose the system name.
- Select the + or – sign to choose the required copies for 1 Copy,
- Activate the Duplex Printing option if needed.
- Tap the Print option to start the printing process.
Canon Pixma Pro 100 Ink Cartridge Replacement
If the remaining ink or error occurs, an Alarm light flashes light on the printer indicating the replacement of the ink cartridge. Check the number of counts to take the appropriate action.
- Switch on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Raise the paper output tray and top cover.
- Wait for the printhead holder to move to an appropriate position.
- Do not hold the printhead holder or move it forcibly.
- Never handle the electrical contacts on the printhead.
- Take the ink cartridge out of the holder with the lamp flashing.
- Press the tab and take the ink tank out.
- Peel the protective tape out of its package.
- Hold the ink cartridge with the printhead at a slant.
- Ensure that the cartridge is installed correctly in the slot correctly.
- Close the top cover.
Canon Pixma Pro 100 Ink Refill
In Canon Pixma pro 100 Setup printer, you can check the ink levels from the ink level notification center or using the integrated ink tank system.
- Verify if the ink cartridge is empty.
- Purchase the refill kit from a trusted provider.
- Keep the ink cartridge on newspaper.
- Pierce a needle into the cartridge hole.
- Eject the ink into the syringe using the yellow ink container.
- Locate the hole where the ink comes from.
- Fill ink into the sponge with ink.
- Cover the exit hole using tape to avoid ink leakage.
- Insert the refilled ink cartridge into their holders.
Canon Pixma Pro 100 Check Ink Level
- Launch the printer driver setup window.
- Open the Canon IJ Status Monitor to view the ink level.
- Select the View Printer Status icon on the Maintenance tab.
- Click the Ink Details option if required.
- View the ink-related information on the screen.
- If the remaining ink level information displays, a notification icon displays on the screen.
- Select the Ink Details dialog box.
- Take appropriate action if the ink level is very low.
How to Print Canon Pixma Pro 100
The Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer can print photos and documents. Ensure that you load appropriate papers into the input cassette.
- Power on the Canon Pixma pro 100 Setup printer.
- Ensure that you have installed the necessary printer software on your computer.
- Open the paper support cassette and pull it out.
- Pull out the paper output tray extension and slide the paper guides.
- Load only a single sheet of paper with the print side facing you.
- Align the paper width guides according to the paper size.
- Check if the paper is loaded properly in the manual feed tray.
- Open the Canon printer driver setup window and change the print settings.
- Open a picture or document that you want to print and click Print.
Canon Pixma Pro 100 Reset
You can reset the printer if you want to restore the original factory settings on it. A printer reset can solve most of the problems occurring on your printer.
- Make sure that Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer is powered on.
- Remove the papers from the paper input cassette if you have already loaded.
- Press and hold the Resume button then release the button when the Power light flashes 15 times.
- Now, all the initial settings are restored on your printer.
- After the settings are restored, perform the printer setup again.
- Make changes to the settings on the IJ Network tool.
- Load papers into the input cassette and install the ink cartridges.
- Try printing a sample page from your Canon Pixma pro 100 Setup printer.
Canon Pixma Pro 100 Connect to Computer
You can adopt the USB cable connection method to connect the Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer to your computer. Buy a USB cable of at least 3 meters in length.
- Be sure to power off the Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer.
- Load the Setup CD-ROM into the CD-Drive.
- If the AutoPlay screen appears, select Run Msetup4.exe.
- Click Easy Install and accept the End User Agreements.
- Now the Connection Type screen will appear.
- Choose the USB cable connection and take the USB cable out of the printer box. Connect one terminal of the USB wire into the printer’s USB port.
- Fix the other terminal of the USB wire into the computer’s USB port .
- Click Exit on the Installation Completed screen.
- Restart your computer and try printing a sample page.
Canon Pixma Pro 100 Troubleshooting
Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer problems can be fixed by performing the simple troubleshooting mechanisms. First, try to re-establish the printer connection and print. If you find the same problem, try the different troubleshooting steps. Some of the common issues occurring on the Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer are discussed below.
Canon Pixma Pro 100 Won’t Print
The Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer may not print due to several reasons. Try to perform the guidelines given below and fix your printer problem.
- Make sure that the printer’s power cord is correctly fixed into the power source.
- Ensure that the Canon Pixma pro 100 Setup printer is properly connected to your computer.
- If you are using a USB cable, examine it.
- Replace the USB cable if necessary.
- If you are using a Wi-Fi connection, position the printer closer to the router.
- Reduce the Wi-Fi channel connection interference.
- Now, load enough papers into the input tray and close it properly.
- Set your Canon Pixma Pro 100 as the default printer.
Canon 100 Error Code
If an error occurs while using the Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer, a troubleshooting message will be displayed automatically. Try the simple and quick steps given below to solve the problem.
- An error code 1261 may be displayed on your computer.
- It indicates a paper feed problem on your printer.
- Now, remove all the papers from the tray.
- Gently, remove the jammed papers from the input tray.
- Power on the Canon Pixma 100 printer by pressing the Power button.
- If the error prevails, proceed to reset the printer.
- Read the Reset guidelines and initialize the settings.
- Now try printing a sample page from your Canon Pixma 100 printer.
Canon 100 Paper Jam
If a paper is jammed inside the Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer, try the set of guidelines given below.
- Gently push the Power button to turn off the Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer.
- Open the top lid and the disc tray guide.
- If the paper is jammed under the printer’s printhead, push the printhead holder to the right.
- Hold the jammed papers with both your hands and pull it out.
- Pull the paper gently and do not tear the paper while removing it.
- Close the top lid and the disc tray.
- Cancel all the print jobs in the print queue.
- Power on the Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer and load papers into the input tray. Install the ink cartridges into the ink cartridge chamber.
- Try printing a sample page.
Canon 100 Not Connecting to Wireless
The connectivity issue on your Canon Pixma 100 printer may arise if there is a problem with your router connection.
- Make sure that the Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer is powered on.
- Position the Canon Pixma pro 100 Setup printer closer to the router as the printer will lie within the network range.
- Check if multiple devices are connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- Reduce the Wi-Fi router channel interference.
- Connect the Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer to the Wi-Fi router during the setup.
- Ensure that there is no source of radio wave signals close to your printer.
- Be sure that the Canon Pixma Pro 100 and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi router.