Canon Pixma Tr4720 Wireless Setup
Setting up your Canon PIXMA TR4720 printer over a wireless network enables you to access it from anywhere within the network range. Also, for convenient accessibility, connecting the printer to a wireless network is the best option.Learn how to set up the Canon PIXMA TR4720 printer for wireless communication.
Canon Pixma Tr4720 Wi-fi Setup
Three easy and simple steps for setting up the Canon PIXMA TR4720 printer for wireless communication are given below. Read and perform the steps for an easy, simple, quick, and, most importantly, hassle-free wireless setup.
Preparing The Devices – Canon Pixma Tr4720
Before you begin the wireless setup, check whether your printer, wireless router (that you’re using for the Wi-Fi setup), and the computer are prepared for the same. If not, you need to prepare these devices by following the instructions below. This will help you avoid problems when performing the Wi-Fi setup.
- Turn on your Canon printer and complete its hardware setup if you haven’t done it yet.
- Turn on your wireless router and connect it to a stable internet connection if it is turned off and offline.
- Place the printer, computer, and router in the same room or closer to each other.
- Download the most compatible and latest Canon PIXMA TR4720 printer’s MP driver for Windows or Mac.
- Check and disconnect (if connected) the USB cable from your printer.
Starting The Easy Wireless Connect Feature
- You can initiate the wireless setup on this printer with a single press. Yes! Using the Easy Wireless Connect feature.
- Locate and hold down the Menu/Easy Wireless Connect button on the printer’s control panel to enable this feature.
- The Processing message will appear on the printer screen within a few seconds. Now, release the button and use the printer’s MP driver to complete the rest of the Canon PIXMA TR4720 wireless setup.
Completing The Canon Pixma Tr4720 Wi-fi Setup
Connect your Windows or Mac computer to the same wireless network (to which you’re about to connect the printer) and follow the instructions below.
Canon Pixma Tr4720 Wireless Setup For Windows
- Run the Canon PIXMA TR4720 MP driver for Windows on your computer.
- Click on the Start Setup button. Install the basic drivers and detect your printer by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once the printer is detected, the Connection Preparations Complete screen displays the printer name and the wireless network name (to which you have connected your computer).
- Click Connect on the opened screen to connect your printer to the detected network.
- Complete the rest of the Canon PIXMA TR4720 wireless setup by following the on-screen instructions. Once the Wi-Fi setup is done, the “Connection Settings and Installation Complete” screen will open. Click on the Test Print button to print a test page.
Canon Pixma Tr4720 Wireless Setup For Mac
- Run the Canon PIXMA TR4720 MP driver for Mac.
- Connect your printer to the wireless network (to which you have connected the Mac computer) by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once it is done, the Add Printer window will open.
- Click the Add Printer button on the opened screen.
- Complete the rest of the setup by following the on-screen instructions.
Contact us if you need further assistance in performing the Canon PIXMA TR4720 wireless setup. You can use the call option on this page to contact our technical experts.Call Us