How To Configure Canon Pixma Tr8620 Setup?
Canon PIXMA TR8620: is an All-in-One printer with a touchscreen panel, flatbed scanner, and a 20-sheet ADF. You can perform wireless printing as this printer supports wireless connectivity. Below are the features supported by this printer. Scroll down this page to know how to configure Canon Pixma Tr8620 setup.
- Auto 2-sided printing
- Bluetooth printing
- 2-sided copy
- Scan to PC
- Auto Scan Mode
- Scan to Memory Card
The Canon PIXMA TR8620 set up involves unpacking, configuring basic preferences, ink tank installation, loading print media, and printer software installation. For detailed instructions, go through the steps given on this page.
The Canon Pixma Tr8620 Unboxing Setup
If you are setting up this printer for the first time, follow these steps.
- Start by unpacking the printer package.
- Take out the box contents such as power cord, phone cable, user manuals, and ink tanks.
- Remove the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
Setting Up The Basic Preferences:
- Connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord and turn on the printer by pressing the ON button.
- Choose your language from the touchscreen panel and tap Yes.
- Select your region or country and tap the OK button to start the Canon Pixma Tr8620 setup.
Installing The Ink Tanks:
- Lift/open the scanner unit and wait until the printhead stops moving.
- Unpack the ink tanks from the package and remove the tapes and films from them.
- Gently remove the orange cap from the ink tanks without touching the nozzle area.
- Install the ink tanks into the printhead and check if the color ink tanks you have installed are shown on the touchscreen panel.
- Once you have installed all the ink tanks, close the scanner unit.
Loading Print Media:
- On the touchscreen panel, tap OK and then remove the paper cassette from the printer.
- Remove the cassette cover and slide the paper guides outwards.
- Fan a paper stack and load it into the paper cassette.
- Adjust the paper stack by sliding the paper guides to touch the edges of the paper.
- Attach the cassette cover and insert the paper cassette into the printer.
- Pull the paper output tray and then the paper support.
- Tap OK and follow the on-screen prompts to align the printhead
Installing The Printer Software:
- On your computer, download the driver for your printer from the official Canon site.
- Open the downloaded file and run the driver installation.
- Agree to the EULA and follow the on-screen prompts to establish the connection between your printer and computer.
- After completing the driver installation, verify the printer functionality.
- In case you are connecting your printer to your smartphone, install the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add your printer.
- You have now completed the Canon Pixma Tr8620 setup.