Canon Pixma Ts3320 Printer Setup [Simple Guide]
Canon PIXMA TS3320 is a wireless inkjet printer that performs well in delivering printouts. It is much better than a basic printer in terms of printing, scanning, and copying. And you can rely on this printer for all your home printing needs. It is incredibly versatile, as you can print your documents or photos using your smartphone, computer, laptop, Mopria, etc., and it works with Alexa as well. To know the procedure for Canon Pixma Ts3320 Printer Setup, follow the steps given below.
- Unpack your printer and all the included contents from the product box.
- Your box contains a Canon PIXMA TS3320 printer, three sheets of 5”×5” photo paper sample, ink cartridges, a manual, and a power cord.
- Take out all the protective tapes and packing materials from your printer’s exteriors and those inside the scanner unit. Make sure not to unpack the ink cartridges until you are ready to install them.
Turn On Your Printer
- Take out the supplied power cord.
- Connect your printer and an electrical outlet with the power cord.
- To turn on your printer, press the ON button. If you find ‘E>0>9’ on your printer’s screen, it signifies that you have left some packing materials inside the printer. Turn off your printer, remove the packing materials, and power on your printer.
Install The Fine Cartridges
- Open the front cover of your printer
- Remove the color FINE cartridge from its container and take out the protective tapes.
- Insert it into the FINE cartridge holder on the left side and press it until it fits in its place.
- Repeat the same process for the black FINE cartridge, and once done, close the cover of the printer.
- Pull out the paper support and slide the edge guides towards the edges.
- Load the paper after aligning them neatly and slide the edge guides towards the paper.
- Draw out the output tray and its extension.
- Take out the provided CD and insert it into your computer’s CD drive.
- Run the setup file of the software and install it by following the on-screen instructions.
- If you have a Mac computer, or if your computer doesn’t have a CD drive, you can get the software package from Canon’s official support page. Download and install the software on your computer and launch the software by following the on-screen instructions.
Now, you have successfully done your Canon PIXMA TS3320 printer setup.