How To Configure Canon Pixma Ts3320 Wireless Setup?
For a wireless printer to perform operations over a wireless network, first, it should be connected to a Wi-Fi network. After connecting the printer, you have to install the printer setup file on your computer using the setup CD or the downloaded driver file. The below section explains how to perform the Canon Pixma Ts3320 wireless setup on a Windows or Mac computer.
As discussed above, first, you need to connect your printer to the wireless network. There are many ways to perform it. In this section, you’ll find the procedure to connect the printer to the wireless network via the Easy Wireless Setup method.
Step 1: Initiate the Easy Wireless Setup method
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA TS3320 printer.
- Now, locate the Direct button on your printer control panel.
- Hold down the located button until the LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) starts to flash.
- Now, your printer will start the Easy Wireless Setup function.
- Once it is done successfully, you can find the Horizontal bars & Network Status icon flashing on the LCD.
Step 2: Installing the setup file
The following instructions are suitable for both Windows and Mac computers.
- Insert the Canon printer setup CD into your computer.
- If your computer doesn’t have the CD/DVD drive, then download and run the setup file on it.
- To begin the installation, click on the Start Setup button.
- Click Next > Yes > Agree.
- When your printer’s serial number and the wireless network’s SSID are displayed on the screen, confirm them by clicking the Yes button. If the displayed details are wrong, click the No button in the Check the Connection Method window. Follow the instructions to choose your network name or printer’s serial number correctly.
- Similarly, when prompted, type your Wi-Fi network’s password in the given field.
- For Mac: If you’re prompted to type your Mac computer’s admin password, enter it in the given field and click the Install button.
- Once the printer setup file is installed, the window titled Connection completed will open.
- Click Next > Next.
- If you wish to set up your printer as the default one, then select the Set as a default printer option in the final window.
Now, perform a test print operation to check whether the Canon PIXMA TS3320 wireless setup is done correctly. If the printer performs the print operation successfully, then the wireless setup is done correctly. Otherwise, re-perform the Canon PIXMA TS3320 wireless setup by referring to the above instructions. Click the Call button to contact us if you need remote assistance in performing the Canon Pixma Ts3320 wireless setup using the Easy Wireless Connect method.