Canon Selphy Cp1300 Not Printing [Fixed]
Canon SELPHY CP1300 is a wireless, portable printer that is designed to deliver high-quality photo printouts. Using this printer, you can print a photo from a camera, smartphone, etc. It also offers some cool features like borderless printing, Canon PRINT app, ID photo print, print resolution up to 256 levels/color, and more. It is very common for an issue to occur while using the printer. This page explains one of the common issues encountered by most Canon SELPHY users.
If your Canon SELPHY CP1300 is not printing any document, then try the simple troubleshooting instructions given below to fix it.
Simple Canon SELPHY CP1300 Issues Guidelines
- As the first step of troubleshooting, check to make sure that your Canon SELPHY CP1300 printer is turned on.
- Make sure that your printer’s paper tray has enough paper to perform the print operation.
- Similarly, check if the ink cassette is low or empty. If yes, refill the cassette and then perform the print operation.
- Make sure that you’re using the paper type that is recommended by the printer manufacturer.
- Check whether the print settings are configured correctly. If not, reconfigure the settings.
If your Canon SELPHY CP1300 is not printing from a camera, then carry out the instructions given below to fix it.
- Initially, check if the camera that you’re using supports Canon’s PictBridge software.
- Next, check the connectivity between the camera and your printer.
- Make sure that the camera is connected securely to the printer.
- Check if the camera battery is low. If yes, charge the camera and then perform the print operation.
- If you have inserted any memory card or flash drive into your printer, remove it and then perform the print operation.
Canon SELPHY CP1300 not printing from a computer
- Make sure that your Canon SELPHY printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- Check if the SELPHY printer driver is installed on your computer.
- Make sure that your printer is not offline or its status is set to offline.
- Restart the printer if necessary.
- Re-configure the print settings if you have configured them incorrectly.
To get remote assistance in resolving the Canon SELPHY CP1300 printer issues, contact us.