How Do I Set Up My Canon Printer Wirelessly
With a printer at home, you will be able to perform a lot of printing tasks for office and home use. There is a huge range of printers available in the market and they offer great printing facilities and other functions. Canon printers come under this category. Canon is one of the best and the most leading manufacturers of printers across the globe.
With a Canon printer, you will have more options for printing and you can make changes according to your preferences. Most of the Canon printers support mobile and wireless printing features, and it is highly recommended to get a Canon printer if you do not have one.
Let’s say you have a Canon printer that can do all the printing and scanning tasks to your computer. The first thing is you will need to learn How Do I Set Up My Canon Printer Wirelessly for effortless performance. This article is clearly for users who do not know how to connect the Canon printer wirelessly. Here are the steps.
Once you perform the hardware setup of the Canon printer, you can directly proceed to connect the printer to the wireless network.
CONTENTS IN THE BOX:
- Make sure that your Canon printer and the computer are turned on.
- Ensure that the Canon printer is placed within the proximity radius of the router.
- On the Canon printer control panel, press the Settings icon.
- Use the navigation buttons and select Wireless LAN Setup. Press the OK button.
- Select the Other Setup option; press the OK button.
- Choose Manual Setup > Cableless Setup.
- The Canon printer is now ready to be connected to the wireless network.
- If the Canon printer comes with an installation CD, place the CD into the CD/DVD drive.
- Run the setup.exe file and wait for the installer to open.
- Follow the commands on the screen.
- When the connection screen opens, select the method of connection.
- Choose the wireless option.
- Follow the prompts and complete the wireless setup.
Here are the steps for the How Do I Set Up My Canon Printer Wirelessly.
Perform the steps in the same order to set up the Canon printer wirelessly.