How To Setup Canon Pixma Mg3250 Wireless Printer
Canon PIXMA MG3250 is a wireless all-in-one printer that can print, scan, and copy. It supports mobile printing and Apple AirPrint so that you can print your documents at the tap of your phone. Read this page completely if you want to know how to set up this compact wireless Canon PIXMA MG3250 printer.
Unpack Your Printer
- Open the product box and take out every item you received.
- Remove all the packing tapes and protective tapes from your printer and its components.
- Your package includes the Canon PIXMA MG3250 printer, power cord, ink cartridges, installation CD, and a quick setup guide.
- Ensure that all the items are delivered without any damage.
Connect Your Printer To An Electrical Outlet
- Take the power cord and connect it to your printer’s power port and an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your Canon printer by pressing the Power button.
- Set your preferences on your printer control panel.
Install The Cartridges
- Open your printer’s front cover and unpack the ink cartridges.
- Insert the cartridges into the appropriate holders and press them until they fit into their places.
- Finally, close the front cover.
- Extend the paper cassette and slide the guides to the extreme ends.
- Take a paper stack (of the recommended type) and fan and align the sheets neatly.
- Load the stack into the paper cassette with the print side facing down.
- Adjust the guides against the paper stack and reinsert the paper cassette into the Canon PIXMA MG3250 printer.
Download The Canon Pixma Mg3250 Driver
You need to install the appropriate driver on your computer to access your printer. For your Canon MG3250 printer, you can install the software using the supplied CD. If your computer doesn’t have a CD drive, you can get the compatible software from Canon’s official website. The following instructions will show you the procedure in detail.
Click To Call
- Using your browser, visit Canon’s page.
- Enter your printer model and go to its support page. There, click Drivers & Downloads.
- It will detect your OS and show you the compatible drivers; select the driver of your choice and click Select> Download.
- When the selected driver gets downloaded to your computer, you can proceed with the installation.
Connect Your Printer To Your Computer
- While installing the driver, you can connect your printer to your computer. Follow these instructions for the detailed procedure.
- Locate the driver file in the Downloads folder (or within the Downloads section of the browser) and run the setup file.
- In the User Account Control box, click the Yes button.
- Accept the terms and conditions when the software’s license agreement screen appears.
- When you are prompted, pick the connection method that you prefer and connect your printer and computer accordingly.
- In case you are connecting your devices (printer and computer) over a network, connect them to the same network.
- Proceed with the prompts on the screen and complete the installation.
This is how you should set up your Canon PIXMA MG3250 printer. For further questions and clarifications, get in touch with our expert team. You can make use of the call option provided on this page for this purpose.