How to Setup my Canon Mg3620 Printer?
Learn how to set up your Canon MG3620 printer for the first time. The printer setup is straightforward to perform. However, the process may vary a little bit based on your printer model. If you’re going to set up a new printer, you have to ensure that the packing materials from it are removed, and the machine is ready for the setup.In this step-by-step guide, we will take you through setting up the Canon MF3620 printer for the first time.
Five Steps to Set Up Canon Mg3620 Printer
Here are the five simple steps for setting up your new Canon MG3620 printer.
Preparing The Printer
- Open the product box if you haven’t done it yet.
- Ensure that the two FINE ink cartridges (black and color), a power cord, a setup CD-ROM (Windows), and the Canon printer are provided inside the box.
- Now, take the printer and its components out of the box.
- Unpack your printer completely to prepare it for the setup.
Turning On The Printer
- Connect your Canon MG3620 printer to an electrical outlet and turn it on.
- If you’re turning on the printer for the first time, it might take a few minutes to complete its initial boot-up process.
Canon Mg3620 Printer – Installing The Fine Ink Cartridges
- Get the two FINE ink cartridges that were shipped along with the printer and unpack them.
- Open the front door of your printer.
- Ensure that no packing material is left inside the printer.
- Open the cartridge lids.
- Now, install the color cartridge on the left-hand side of the slot and the black cartridge on the right-hand side of the slot.
- Ensure that the cartridges are seated properly in their slots.
- Close the cartridge lid and your printer’s front door.
- Wait for the Alarm light to stop flashing.
- Once the light becomes stable, go to the next step.
- This Canon printer supports plain, super high gloss, semi-gloss, matte, and envelope paper types.
- Choose the one that fits your printing needs.
- Load the paper into the tray with its printable side facing down.
- Adjust the width guides properly.
- Open the output tray and its extender.
Congratulations! You have completed the hardware setup of the Canon MG3620 printer.
Installing The Printer On A Device
Install the printer on your computer or smartphone to complete the setup.
- Download and run the full feature printer software for Windows/Mac on your computer.
- Install the printer on your computer by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
- Connect your Canon printer and the smartphone to the same wireless network. (Contact our support team to know about the same).
- After doing that, install and use the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app to set up the printer on your smartphone.
Get Instant Support
Contact us if you need real-time assistance in setting up your Canon MG3629 printer for the first time.