Canon Pixma TS8070 setup
The Canon Pixma TS8070 setup printer is a wireless printer that supports mobile printing solutions. To set up your printer for the first time, unbox the device and proceed to install the printer software on your computer. You can also utilize mobile printing solutions to print or perform any printer functions.
How to setup Canon Pixma TS8070 Printer
- Cut the material stuck on the printer’s shipment package and open it.
- Gently pull out the printer from the package and position it on a flat surface.
- Discard the styrofoam packing materials from both the sides of the printer.
- Remove the plastic wrap and peel-off the orange stickers from it.
- In a cardboard box, you will notice setup ink cartridges, power cord, installation CD-ROM, get started guide, and sample photo papers.
- Plug one terminal of the power cord into the printer’s power port.
- Attach the other terminal into a wall socket.
- Note that the USB cable is not included in the printer’s package.
- It is recommended to purchase a USB cable of 3 meters in length if you are using a USB cable connection. Install the setup ink cartridges into the appropriate ink cartridge slots and close the cartridge access door.
- Load sufficient papers into the input tray and proceed to install the Canon Pixma TS8070 setup printer drivers.
Recent Canon Pixma TS8070 drivers
Printer drivers will allow us to perform the printer functions by acting as a linking platform between your printer and computer. They can be installed using the installation CD-ROM or clicking the link on this site to download the Canon Pixma TS8070 printer.
Canon Pixma TS8070 driver download
- Switch off the Canon Pixma TS8070 printer by pressing the ON/OFF button.
- Before you download, make sure that you have sufficient storage space on your computer.
- If there is no sufficient memory, clear the Cache and delete all the temporary files from your computer.
- Click the Download link given on this site to download the required printer drivers.
- Wait until the driver file gets downloaded.
- Now go to the Downloads location and search for the printer driver’s file.
- For Windows computers, the driver file extension will be .exe.
- For Mac computers, the driver file extension will be .dmg.
- Run the file and start the installer to complete the driver installation process.
- During installation, ensure that you have selected the printer’s connection type.
Canon Pixma TS8070 Driver Installation
- Be sure that the Canon Pixma TS8070 setup printer is turned off.
- Click the Download link given on this site to download the printer driver.
- Run the setup file on your computer and proceed with the installation.
- The setup program will be automatically launched on your computer.
- If the AutoPlay screen appears, select Run Msetup4.exe.
- Select Continue on the End User Account Control settings window.
- Select the Easy Install menu and the application will be installed on your computer.
- A list of application to install will be displayed on your screen now click Install. Accept the End User Term and Agreements and select Yes.
- When the Printer’s Connection screen appears, ensure that the USB setup option is enabled.
- Now, connect one terminal of the USB wire into the printer and the other terminal into the computer’s USB port.
- Power on the Canon Pixma TS8070 printer and try to print.
Canon Pixma TS8070 manual download
It is necessary to read the user manual before you install the Canon Pixma TS8070 printer. The user manual will include the required information and guidelines on how to use your new Canon Pixma TS8070 printer. It will also include troubleshooting solutions to fix printer problems.
Canon Pixma TS8070 Wireless Setup
To connect the printer using a wireless connection, you will require an active internet connection. Make sure to connect your printer and computer to the same network.
How to connect canon Pixma TS8070 to wireless
- Make sure to power on the Canon Pixma TS8070 setup printer.
- Install the necessary printer driver on your computer.
- Select the Home icon and tap the Wi-Fi button.
- Press Wireless LAN and tap the Wireless LAN setup.
- Tap the Manual Connect option under the Wireless LAN Setup.
- Choose your wireless router’s name and click Connect.
- Enter the wireless router’s password and select OK.
- Now, the Canon Pixma TS8070 printer is connected to your wireless router.
- Connect your printer and computer to the same wireless network.
- Now the Canon Pixma TS8070 printer is ready to perform its functions wirelessly.
Canon Pixma TS8070 AirPrint setup
- Ensure that the Canon Pixma TS8070 printer is turned ON and connected to a network.
- Connect your iPhone to the same wireless network to which you have connected the printer.
- Open the document or picture that you want to print from your Apple device.
- Tap the Print option and make the necessary changes to the Print Settings.
- Select the Canon Pixma TS8070 setup printer in the Printers option.
- Use the Plus or Minus icon to select the number of print copies required.
- If you want to perform Duplex Printing, click on the Enable function.
- Save the changes made and touch the Print option.
- Collect the printed documents from the Canon printer’s output cassette.
Canon Pixma TS8070 USB setup
If you want to use the Canon Pixma TS8070 printer by connecting a USB cable, follow the guidelines given below.
- Tap the Power button and switch off the Canon Pixma TS8070 printer.
- On your computer, load the installation CD-ROM in the CD-Drive.
- Wait until the installer is initiated on your computer.
- When the screen is prompted, select Easy Install and accept the user agreements.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to install the required printer drivers.
- On the Printer Connection screen, choose the Setup Method as Use the Printer via USB.
- Now, fix one terminal of the USB cable into the printer’s USB port.
- Connect the other terminal into the computer’s port and power on the Canon Pixma TS8070 setup printer.
- Once the USB setup is completed, click Next, and remove the installation CD from the computer.
Canon Pixma TS8070 ink cartridge replacement
It is necessary to replace the empty or low ink cartridges from the Canon Pixma TS8070 printer in order to get high-quality prints.
- Make sure that the Canon Pixma TS8070 printer is switched on.
- Open the cartridge access top cover and wait until the printer’s carriage moves to the replacement position.
- Push the lever and uninstall the empty ink cartridges from the slots.
- The new ink cartridge needs to be taken out of its packaging.
- Peel the orange protective tape off the new ink cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridges into its appropriate slot and push the lever upward.
- Close the ink cartridge access top cover.
- Now, the Canon Pixma TS8070 setup printer will automatically print an alignment page.
Canon Pixma TS8070 check ink level
- Switch on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- View the Home screen.
- Press the Home icon in the display if the home screen is not shown.
- Locate the Setup icon on the Home screen and click on it.
- Wait for the Setup menu to appear.
- Click the Estimated Ink levels icon.
- Information displays on the screen to check the remaining ink level.
- If the ink level is low, purchase a new ink cartridge.
- Use the Ink Lamps to check the ink status.
- Ensure that the Canon Pixma TS8070 setup printer is turned on.
- Raise the scanner unit and view the ink lamp on it.
- Seal the scanner unit after checking the ink lamp status.
- If the ink light flashes slowly, then the ink level is low.
- Insert the new ink cartridge after if the ink level is low.
Canon Pixma TS8070 how to print
- Raise the tray cover. Drag the paper support.
- Lift the feed slot cover and mount paper vertically with the print side facing upwards.
- Set the paper width guides for a secure alignment.
- Seal the feed slot cover.
- After the cover is closed, the registration screen for the rear tray gets displayed.
- Choose the size and loaded the paper in the rear tray.
- Set the Page size and Type. Click the Register icon.
- View the My Image Garden icon in Quick menu.
- Select the Photo Print option to start the printing process.
- View the folder that contains photos you wish to print.
- Select the Print option.
Canon Pixma TS8070 how to scan
- Turn on the Canon Pixma TS8070 setup printer by pressing the Power button.
- Load document on the scanner glass.
- Launch the IJ Scan Utility software on the system.
- Select the Auto Option. Wait for the scanning process to start.
- View the Settings Dialog box on the screen.
- The three tabs on the screen are Scanning from a Computer, Scanning from the Operation panel, and General Settings.
- Choose the tab, and the operations will be available in the frame.
- Type the file name on the screen and click Save to store the scanned file.
- Change the destination folder if required.
- Choose the scanned file format if required.
Canon Pixma TS8070 how to copy
- Check if the printer is in the on state.
- Load the original on the scanner platen.
- Click the Copy button on the home screen.
- Press the Standard Copy option.
- Wait for the Copy standby screen to display.
- Fill enough amount of paper on the scanner glass.
- View the settings on the printer’s control panel.
- Check if the Copy layout displays on the screen.
- Select the number of copies on the screen to view them.
- Choose the Paper Size option.
- Press the Color or Black button for black and white copying.
Canon Pixma TS8070 ink reset
- Reset the printer cartridge using the chip resetter.
- Purchase the chip resetter from a trusted provider. Open the inner cover of the printer.
- Take the ink cartridge out of the printer. Install the cartridge into the resetter’s main channel.
- Long-press on top of the cartridge to remove it from the slot.
- Wait until the LED light flashes several times; this implies that the chip comes in contact with the printer.
- Hold the cartridge in its slot until a steady light is seen.
- Uninstall the cartridge from the chip resetter.
- Redo the same procedure to install the other cartridges too. After completing the installation, install the cartridges.
Canon Pixma TS8070 connect to a computer
- Use the USB cable to connect the printer to a laptop.
- Locate the USB cable in the Canon Pixma TS8070 setup printer’s shipping box.
- Check if the cable is free from physical damage.
- Do not connect multiple devices to the USB hub as it may result in an insufficient power supply.
- Attach one end of the printer’s cable to the printer’s rear and the other end to the system’s USB port.
- Check if the printer’s name displays on the list of available devices.
- If the printer name is not displayed, unplug and replug the cable.
- During the driver installation, choose the connection type as USB.
Canon Pixma TS8070 Troubleshooting
If the printer encounters various issues, it is necessary to fix it. Solve the problems with the help of the instructions mentioned below.
Canon Pixma TS8070 won’t print
- Check if the printer is connected securely and use the ON button to turn it on. Verify the connection status.
- Ascertain that your printer is connected to the system.
- Set the paper settings that match the information with the rear tray or cassette. Keep the output tray is in a normal position.
- Make sure the printer driver is selected while printing.
Canon Pixma TS8070 printhead not installed
- Turn on the Canon Pixma TS8070 setup printer using the Power button.
- Raise the top cover and move the ink cartridge out of the slot.
- Verify the electrical contacts at the bottom of the cartridge.
- Check if the protective tape has been removed from the cartridge.
- Wipe the carrier using a damp cloth.
- Insert the cartridge into the slot and check if the error displays.
Canon Pixma TS8070 paper jam
- Check for jammed paper at the front tray.
- Take the paper out of the transport unit.
- Switch off the printer and unplug the power cable.
- Open the document tray and cover. Push the open lever to open the transport unit.
- Take the jammed paper out from the printer and close to the transport unit.
- After a while, insert the cable into the printer’s rear.
- Reinsert the paper, cancel all print jobs, and re-print if required.
Canon Pixma TS8070 not turn on
The power connection may be a reason for the issue. Resolve the issue with the help of the solutions given below.
- Verify if the power cable is working properly.
- Inspect the power cable of the printer for any damage.
- If there is any damage, try to connect it with a new one.
- Check the wall socket. If the power supply is not proper, the issue occurs.
- Connect the Canon Pixma TS8070 setup printer to the power socket directly and not through a surge protector.